Monday, April 21, 2008

Message of the Day - The Ultimate Life and Driven People

Good Morning,

 

Yesterday I started reading the sequel to The Ultimate Gift. This book by Jim Stovall called The Ultimate Life (http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Life-2/dp/0781445477) takes the next step in sharing the twelve lessons in the first book and how to share them with others. In one sitting I read half the book, it is that intense and enjoyable.

 

One section really caught my attention. Before each chapter is a note or quotation. Before chapter two is this one:

 

“In this life, there is nothing more powerful than a person who has seen the path to destiny within their soul and is willing to pursue it.”

 

WOW!

 

Talk about being driven and focused on success and achieving your goals and unleashing yourself on them.

 

This is one that I will print up and keep with me.

 

For those of you already charging hard toward your destiny, you know this, for others, it is all just a matter of seeing what is really out there for you and deciding to pursue it and not looking back.

 

Let me know if I can help!

 

Enjoy!

 

Sanford Berenberg

Sanford@berenberg.net

http://sanfordberenberg.blogspot.com/  ß Check out the new Blog site

502-533-9336

 

PS: If you know others who may enjoy this message of the day, please pass this message on or invite them to receive them themselves by sending a request to me. If you wish to stop receiving these, please also let me know. Thank you!!!

 

 

 

 

No comments: