Friday, September 26, 2008

Message of the Day - It Works!

Good Morning,

 

In less than a month, I will come up on a milestone in my learning and growth. It was nearly three years ago in October, 2005 that I learned about the ‘Strangest Secret’ from an audio recording by Earl Nightingale. In that recording and in other areas, Earl Nightingale said:

 

Spending one hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years, you'll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.

 

Since the learning of this secret, I have completed reading 221 books, spending about an hour a day focusing on books in the Motivational, Self-Help, Business Management, Economics and Finance, Leadership, Religious and Spiritual Self-Help and Leadership, etc. It might night be the single focus Earl Nightingale has suggested, but it has been my focus and really an amazing adventure.

 

The person I was in October 2005 and the person I am now are night and day. I learned a vast amount of information and have grown my skills and abilities many times beyond where they were. I mentor others and am working to build a network of like-minded professionals to expand our ability to reach and help others. I am also able to say that I earn over 50% more than I did three years ago. While this might not be the success story you see with people who become Millionaires within a year or two, I doubt many of them have built the foundation of knowledge I have and share daily.

 

I look forward to where I will be in the next two years as I continue to learn and grow. I have started writing my book, and will send a free copy to everyone on this list if they want.

 

It may be called the Strangest Secret, but it is not that strange. Remain focused and keep learning in your field, at least an hour every day. If I can do it, Mr. I hate to read books and just collected hundreds of books to fill bookshelves but never read them, then you can too. (Yes, I used to never read, now I can’t and don’t want to stop).

 

Enjoy!

 

Sanford Berenberg

Sanford@berenberg.net

http://www.berenberg.net

http://sanfordberenberg.blogspot.com/

502-533-9336

 

PS: If you know others who may enjoy this message of the day, please pass this message on or invite them to receive them themselves by sending a request to me. If you wish to stop receiving these, please also let me know. Thank you!!!

 

 

No comments: