Saturday, November 1, 2014

Good Morning,

As you have probably noticed, there has not been a lot of activity on this blog for the last few months.

While I have not been posting here, I have been active in other areas and and as such and have been dividing my time, and of course, some areas, like this one have been dropped.

I am going to keep this site, up but share with you where I will be continuing my posts.

www.learnandgrowdaily.com will bring you to my Learn and Grow Daily Facebook page where I will share my reading reflections and other wisdom I have come across.

www.learning-loved-ministries.org will bring you to my new ministry where I hope to encourage and help people learn more about the Gospels and bring them closer to God.

Hope to see you all there.

Love,

Sanford 'Sandy' Berenberg
sanford@berenberg.net
www.learnandgrowdaily.com
www.learning-loved-ministries.org
502-533-9336

No comments: